- Scott Gleason, as assistant professor in Concordia gathered a small team of engineering students to participate in CSDC1 with Consat-1.
- Space Concordia wins 1st place at CSDC1.
- Transformed into a multi-competition and multi-project society
- Creation of Ground Segment
- Creation of Rocketry Division
- Creation of Robotics Division
- Creation of Governing Council
- Participation in CSDC2 with Consat-2
- Kickstarter Campaign resulted in the new name for Consat-2: Aleksandr.
- Space Concordia relocates to H1029-7.
- Space Concordia - Satellite Division wins 2nd place at CSDC2.
- Participation in CSDC3
- Participation in IREC 2015 with Arcturus
- Concordia TEDx Presentation
- Space Concordia - Rocketry Division wins 2nd place for payload category in IREC 2015
- Release of MASS: An open-source mechanical design for 3U CubeSats
- Creation of Special Projects Division
- High Altitude Balloon Project
- Bio-Payload Project
- Plasma Propulsion Project
- Participation at Caltech Challenge. A SC Member's team was awarded as winner
- Space Concordia welcomes their new faculty advisor: Dr. Krzysztof (Chris) Skonieczny
- Presentation at IAC 2015
- Space Concordia - Satellite Division starts a new project: SDR and Signal Processing
- Participation in IREC 2016 with Aurelius
- Space Concordia - Satellite Division wins 1st place in CSDC3
- Space Concordia - Rocketry Division wins 2nd place overall in IREC 2016
- Space Concordia - Special Projects Division launches Icarus-1 HAB and Icarus-2 HAB
- Space Concordia adopts a new logo
- Presentation at CSCA SmallSat Symposium